Happy Hour Arts
Be the First to See the Artwork
The Happy Hour Arts is the opportunity to become a V.I.P. and attend the Happy Hour Arts on Friday, October 13 prior to opening the show to the general public. Anyone can become a V.I.P by pledging $100 for purchases with the artists during the show. The Happy Hour Arts is the only place you can see the art before the general public and get your own money back to spend on art at the show. Your pre-pledge dollars allow you and a guest to attend the Happy Hour Arts on Friday, October 13, 2023 from 5 pm – 8 pm AND use that money to buy art!
- The opportunity for you and a guest to view artwork from nearly 50 booths on Friday before opening to the general public!
- Complimentary delicious refreshments
- Live entertainment
- Intimate conversations with your favorite artists
- ‘Art Bucks’ equaling your pre-pledge dollars to spend any time during the show! (Fri-Sun)
What you need to do:
- Pledge a minimum of $100 dollars you plan to spend at Art in the Park.
After we receive your pre-pledge dollars, your Happy Hour Arts invitation will be mailed to you. ‘Art Bucks’ in the amount of your pre-pledge dollars may be picked up at the Happy Hour Arts or any time during the show.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, call 618-558-0054 or mail your check to Highland Arts Council, PO Box 33, Highland, IL 62249. Write Happy Hour Arts on the check.