Art in the Park 2024
2024 Artist's Schedule:
October 11, 2024: Booth setup must be completed between 10 am and 5:00 pm. You can drive right up to your booth space to unload.
Pizza will be provided after 12 pm.
Booths will be open for viewing and buying from 5 pm – 8:00 pm. Wine will be served as VIP’s shop the show. Refreshments will be served throughout the evening as buyers visit with the artists and purchase artwork. Artists should take advantage of the food and drink throughout the evening.
October 12, 2024: Show opens from 10 am – 5 pm. Artists must be present in their booths during this time.
October 13, 2024: Continental breakfast will be served at 9:30 am.
Awards Ceremony will begin at 9:45 am. Please attend so we can take photos of all winners together.
Happy Hour Arts Reception
The Happy Hour Arts Reception on Friday, October 11, 2024 prior to opening the show to the general public is for the artists, V.I.P.s and Sponsors. It is there to thank the artist and allow attendees to see the art before the general public. Their pre-pledge dollars allow them to attend the Happy Hour from 5 pm – 8 pm AND use that money to buy art!
- The opportunity to view artwork from over 60 booths on Friday before opening to the general public!
- Complimentary delicious refreshments served throughout the evening as you view artwork and talk with the artists.
- Live entertainment by the SIUE Jazz Band
- Intimate conversations with favorite artists
- ‘Art Bucks’ equaling your pre-pledge dollars to spend any time during the show! (Fri-Sun) (Artists will turn in the Art Bucks for real money at the end of the show.)
Attendees are required to:
- Pledge a minimum of $100 dollars you plan to spend at Art in the Park.
- ‘Art Bucks’ in the amount of your pre-pledge dollars may be picked up at the Happy Hour Arts Reception or any time during the show.l
Show opens from 11 am – 4 pm. Artists must be present in their booths during this time.
Tear down is after 4 pm. You will be able to drive up to your booth for loading your vehicle.
No increase in booth fees from 2022.