VIP Preview Party
Be the First to See the Artwork
The Preview Party is the opportunity to become a V.I.P. and attend the Preview Party on Friday, October 11th prior to opening the show to the general public. Anyone can become a V.I.P. The Preview Party is the only place you can see the art before the general public and get your own money back to spend on art at the show. Your pre-pledge dollars allow you and a guest to attend the Preview Party on October 11th from 6 pm – 9 pm AND use that money to buy art!
- The opportunity for you and a guest to view artwork from nearly 65 booths on Friday before opening to the general public!
- Complimentary delicious refreshments
- Live entertainment
- Intimate conversations with your favorite artists
- ‘Art Bucks’ equaling your pre-pledge dollars to spend any time during the show! (Fri-Sun)
What you need to do:
- Pledge a minimum of $100 dollars you plan to spend at Art in the Park.
After we receive your pre-pledge dollars, your preview party invitation will be mailed to you. ‘Art Bucks’ in the amount of your pre-pledge dollars may be picked up at the Preview Party or any time during the show.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, call 618-558-0054 or mail your check to Highland Arts Council, PO Box 33, Highland, IL 62249. Write Preview Party on the check.