Art in the Park - Final Outdoor Booth Payment
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday, October 8
- 10 am Artist Registration
- 10 am - 4 pm Exhibition Set-up
- 6 pm -9 pm Preview Party for Artists, Sponsors and V.I.P. Guests
Saturday, October 9
- 10 am - 5 pm Exhibits Open
- 11 am - 4 pm Kids Kreation Grab & Go
- 10 am - 6 pm Art Gallery - Just for Kids
Sunday, October 10
- 11 am - 4 pm Exhibits Open
- 11 am - 3 pm Kids Kreation Grab & Go
- 11 am - 3 pm Art Gallery - Just for Kids
- 4 pm -6 pm Exhibition Tear-down
All exhibitors MUST be set up and ready to exhibit by 6 pm, Friday, October 8th or forfeit their space!
Outdoor Booth - $250.00
The Preview Party on Friday, October 8th prior to opening the show to the general public is for the artists, V.I.P.s and Sponsors. It is there to thank the artist and allow attendees to see the art before the general public. Their pre-pledge dollars allow them to attend the Preview Party from 6 pm – 9 pm AND use that money to buy art!
- The opportunity to view artwork from all booths on Friday before opening to the general public!
- Complimentary delicious refreshments
- Live entertainment
- Intimate conversations with favorite artists
- ‘Art Bucks’ equaling your pre-pledge dollars to spend any time during the show! (Fri-Sun) (Artists will turn in the Art Bucks for real money at the end of the show.)
Attendees are required to:
- Pledge a minimum of $100 dollars you plan to spend at Art in the Park.
- ‘Art Bucks’ in the amount of your pre-pledge dollars may be picked up at the Preview Party or any time during the show.
Fantastic awards will be given for ALL artistic categories, Awards of Excellence, Mayor's Award, and Best of Show totalling $9,000. Purchase pledges prior to the show guarantee sales for the artists! Our winning artists from the most recent Art in the Park are all smiles in the award ceremony photo below..