Art in the Park - Final Booth Payment
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday, October 11
- 10 am Artist Registration
- 10 am - 4 pm Exhibition Set-up
- 6 pm -9 pm Preview Party for Artists, Sponsors and V.I.P. Guests
Saturday, October 12
- 10 am - 5 pm Exhibits Open
- 11 am - 4 pm Kids Kreation Area Open
- 10 am - 6 pm Art Gallery - Just for Kids
Sunday, October 13
- 11 am - 4 pm Exhibits Open
- 11 am - 3 pm Kids Kreation Area Open
- 11 am - 3 pm Art Gallery - Just for Kids
- 4 pm -6 pm Exhibition Tear-down
All exhibitors MUST be set up and ready to exhibit by 6 pm, Friday, October 11th or forfeit their space!
Member inline booth 10x10 - $225.00
Member corner booth 10x10 - $250.00
The Preview Party on Friday, October 11th prior to opening the show to the general public is for the artists, V.I.P.s and Sponsors. It is there to thank the artist and allow attendees to see the art before the general public. Their pre-pledge dollars allow them to attend the Preview Party from 6 pm – 9 pm AND use that money to buy art!
- The opportunity to view artwork from nearly 65 booths on Friday before opening to the general public!
- Complimentary delicious refreshments
- Live entertainment
- Intimate conversations with favorite artists
- ‘Art Bucks’ equaling your pre-pledge dollars to spend any time during the show! (Fri-Sun) (Artists will turn in the Art Bucks for real money at the end of the show.)
Attendees are required to:
- Pledge a minimum of $100 dollars you plan to spend at Art in the Park.
- ‘Art Bucks’ in the amount of your pre-pledge dollars may be picked up at the Preview Party or any time during the show.
Fantastic awards will be given for ALL artistic categories, Awards of Excellence, Mayor's Award, and Best of Show totalling $9,000. Purchase pledges prior to the show guarantee sales for the artists! Our winning artists from the most recent Art in the Park are all smiles in the award ceremony photo below..